ShoutMix chat widget
You are listening to : >> Never Change <<

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Saturday, May 14, 2011

IKUZO!

Friday, May 13 2011

======================================================================

Ikuzo

===============================================================
Photobucket


Yo!

Hmm.. Many weird things happened/ I saw on this Friday the 13th.

So let's start with what I did for today.


  1. Went to School
  2. Went to Clementi SSC Facility
  3. Went to LAN shop at Clementi
  4. Home


1. So start the day as usual, wake up, shower, go to school and stuff. Nothing much in particular happened


2. So after the lesson ends, me and Russell heads towards Clementi MRT to meet with Hycurl to start on our project for Sports Administration and Marketing. Man, I don't really like this module. Really Sucks to me!!! But bo pian... must do if not no 3.5 GPA .

So when we reach the facility, we head towards the gym and start interviewing the Gym Manager/Trainer on some questions related to our project. Then we asked whether we could take some photos of the facilities. Then the bad news came.


He say no, we have to go through "Red Tape" (Protocols involving paperwork) and get authorized by the Singapore Sports Council HQ. Fuck!!!! We wasted our time man, seriously.
Actually all of us would be going to the gym, but Hycurl didnt bring his shoes, so end up Russell went to the Gym , while me and Hycurl went Black Ops at a LAN shop nearby.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. So me and Hycurl head towards the LAN shop. It was situated in an abandon school if I'm not wrong. They converted it into shop houses and stuff, or office rental space. The place seems scary at night... Then we imagine got zombies and stuff, and when we open one of the door, one zombie will come out and kill us. Hahahha crap only la.

So after we walk up, down, left, right. We finally found the LAN shop and played Black Ops / BlackShot.

First few maps of Black OpS was okok, since we played with bots. Hycurl was dominating the frag as he played it more, and It was my first time playing it. But still have fun la.

The fun part comes when Russell came too!


We played Free-For-All at NUKETOWN map. HAHAHAHHAAHA. Fucking epic.
Hycurl, as usual was dominating the frag, I was last frag. But then when I gotten used to the game, i started getting Kill Streaks and stuff. So my frag fluctuated when I used Cobra-Copter and Napalm Airstrike (Burns Enemies) together at once, Hahahahahahahhaha. Lots of ppl died.

So my frag was at 2nd place all the way. Hycurl kept melee-ing me from the back, But I also placed claymore area around me, so you know la, when he want to melee me he goes BOOM!!!!
WAHAHAHAHAHA.

So after all that, all of us head home. AND OH! MY PHONE DROPPED FKFKFKFKFKFK!!! NOW GOT SCRATCHES T_T (HTC Mozart) .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So on a serious note...



Was thinking of my honey everytime I go home. Kinda missed her as we didnt talk much for this week. Coz she was working till late and me with my projects. But I'll meet her again sometime in June :) .

I realized, my physical ability is quite limited. I'm short, and I'm fatter then when I was i my Full Prime during Sec 4- sec 5. Dammmmm. I got no idea why i got fatter. Fk man. As for me, the road to the Champion's path is wayyy more difficult then I used to think. First step , is for me to lose weight. Gain back 2kg after i lost the 6kg . My main focus is to lose weight first then.


I'm still looking for a place to train full-time Boxing. Either I'll go to Fight G or Kadir Boxing.

Hmm... money really makes the world go round. I'm running out of money, need to ask from my mum again... But no worries mum, I'm working in IT.Fair, Risk Assesment for SSC, and also the F1 race. Hope I get my bursary/scholarship too...


I guess that's all for today.


Oh, I really appreciate to those who read my blog, a shoutout to Anu, Henry, KorrupT, Bronson and Ben whom I know have read so far. Write me a shoutout if you do visit ! :)

=====================================================================

END - When I read this blog in 10 years time, I'll read as a world champion...

===============================================================


I killed a Hollow at 8:28 AM

[My Facebook]
[My Facebook]
Sneak Peak of Jakey: Me name is Jake Wolfy. Me muslim name is: Jamal Al-Din. Me is Filipino. Me is 19 .

[GuoLun-Tree]
[Fahmi-GayFriend]
[BenDan-BB SIAO]
[Junyi-Dog buddy]
[Chia Min-HCM]
[AhChiew-AhPeh]
[Jiayi-BAKAFRIEND]
[Iyann-MAMA<3]
[Rachel-MeiMei<3]
[Eugene-Fighter]
[Eileen-Kitty]]
[Bronson-Uncle<3]]
[Nelia-Sis<3]]
[Katrina-:)]
[Herwan-Clan]
[SarahP.L]
[Sam-C.Commander3]
[Jia Hui]
[Yvonne]
[Rosylyn, GP4]
[Iswirda, GP4]
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5321829883586532205\x26blogName\x3d%5BJ-Key%5D\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://jakeythebaka.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://jakeythebaka.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5521803736165837687', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> JAKEYY! // >> My heart is Fired up! << //