ShoutMix chat widget
You are listening to : >> Never Change <<

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Thursday, May 12, 2011

Hajime!

======================================================================

Slightly Sick

======================================================================
Photobucket


Wednesday , 11 May 2011


Hey yo!

Just got back from Judo training and dinner with my judo mates too!


  • Today lessons as usual, learn, eat, learn , eat, sleep, eat, learn. When I go school everyday suddenly I'm always tired.. but everytime school ends suddenly BURST OF ENERGY!!! WOOOO

  • So after SVE lecture, went to eat with my friend and talk some crappy stuffs as usual, and we say a nice ass!

  • So when it reaches 4.30, me and my friend part ways, then I did one important thing before Judo training...it is too drop the atomic bomb in the toilet , as always, on wednesdays.

  • I was abit Sick today, had dry coughs and difficulties/uneasiness on my breathing, so kinda off-form today, but I tried hard against Kong and Henry, the MMA/Wrestling fighter. He's good, tried to remain calm when he mounts and think clearly of my next move, in the end after some transitions my back was facing him, which is hard to defend against submissions / hold - downs with my back facing him. But I was save by the "Matte" Call, so I guess I'll try better next week! :)

  • So after Judo some of us held some free practice to sharpened up our skills. By then I cant perform well due to my breathing and dry coughs, damnnn irritating. After teaching some of them basic moves and stuff, went to shower, after that the 7 remaining people including me went to dinner at Tampines!

  • We ate Wendy's at Century Square I think? It's near starbucks, near a junction. I think the Burgers ain't bad ba. But you know all the fast food, like same same but diffrent one.

  • We all get aquainted pretty well together, had fun talking to them and jokes here and there. I'm glad to meet them :)


Okay, so that's what went on today, nothing much but I think I had fun with my friends. Hmm...Time sure does fly fast. Im a Year 2 Student now, and Its already May, wtf?

Also I made lots of new friends in my ITE life, of course I would rather go Poly, but I wouldnt get to meet my new friends if I didnt go ITE :P

Also a shoutout to Syafiq " The Slasher" , he's a Muay Thai exponent with lots of potential. He won the Asian Junior World Champion sometime last year. Real respect for you bro, Im hoping I'll achieve something like this soon enough.


So its a long way to go till that championship dream, hope my fighting spirit remains the same.


Alright, I'll end my post here, goodnight guys. Oh fuck, its 12.30 am already.



====================================================================

END

====================================================================

I killed a Hollow at 12:11 AM

[My Facebook]
[My Facebook]
Sneak Peak of Jakey: Me name is Jake Wolfy. Me muslim name is: Jamal Al-Din. Me is Filipino. Me is 19 .

[GuoLun-Tree]
[Fahmi-GayFriend]
[BenDan-BB SIAO]
[Junyi-Dog buddy]
[Chia Min-HCM]
[AhChiew-AhPeh]
[Jiayi-BAKAFRIEND]
[Iyann-MAMA<3]
[Rachel-MeiMei<3]
[Eugene-Fighter]
[Eileen-Kitty]]
[Bronson-Uncle<3]]
[Nelia-Sis<3]]
[Katrina-:)]
[Herwan-Clan]
[SarahP.L]
[Sam-C.Commander3]
[Jia Hui]
[Yvonne]
[Rosylyn, GP4]
[Iswirda, GP4]
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5321829883586532205\x26blogName\x3d%5BJ-Key%5D\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://jakeythebaka.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://jakeythebaka.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5521803736165837687', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> JAKEYY! // >> My heart is Fired up! << //