ShoutMix chat widget
You are listening to : >> Never Change <<

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Monday, May 16, 2011

Life Changing Moments

======================================================================

CHANGE

======================================================================

Monday, 16 May 2011

Photobucket



Yo!


Today I'll write something that might change how i live my life in the near future. Keyword is (MIGHT)


As usual, I'll write what I did for today first .





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





So today school started at 9 and end at 1, LOL!

  • Went for S.A.M lesson, basically just study one unit that teacher appointed, and you must present, I have to thank the teacher for doing this cause he made me study the unit i dont like ~.~

  • Went to lunch at Cafe 1, I had Yong Tau Foo again. I dont know why, but everytime i ate Y-T-F im always freaking full, and had difficulty breathing, wtf. I put 2 tofu, 1 egg tofu, 2 wonton, 1 vege. Like that also can full.

  • So after that we went to S.V.E lecture . I call it the Lepak Lesson coz' usually i dont listen and just sleep or talk with my friends.

  • Oh, me, Nora and Atika went to meet my Entrepreneur Teacher halfway thru SVE lecture, coz we are unhappy about our results for this module. I did alot for ETP...yet i get C only wtf! Ya, so complain complain, talk talk , bla bla, end up we need to have another meeting with my form teacher again next monday. So nvm la.

  • So head back to Lecture Room, then 5 mins later end, then go home.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Home Sweet Home

  • So when reach home, slack awhile and I decided to exercise and do some Cardio.

  • Did some Shadow-Boxing , For those who doesnt know, Shadow-boxing is like you are boxing a imaginary opponent. It's a good warmup and also for pre competitions.

  • Ran like 3km today. I ran normal speed, not so fast, coz just recovered from a bad cough and flu. I'm like easily sick nowadays, donno why.

  • After that did 3 sets of 3 pull ups each. Damn, i wish i was slimmer like my sec4-5 days. Now i'm really heavy man wtf. Like pig like that. Pull up also hard to do, sigh.

  • After that shower, use soap, use shampoo, use facial wash, use water, use towel, wear clothes, wash clothes, and im done for the day. Went to play Blackshot, and got the "Alert, team-mate on killing spree!" again today! wahahaha, i think i only can get it on Panic Space, on AWP. Other maps all i noob one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch..ch..CHANGE!


I won't go into details... but me and my mum might need to move out to another apartment and live. I won't say much. You guys have to guess yourself why we need to move :) .

Basically... every family has their own problems or success. Each family has this..erm, like their own culture and believes or something like that. To be honest, I'm a quiet person at home. Dont' really talk much to my parents. But with my friends my mouth becomes 7-11 already. I think some of you guys also same as me right?

IF me and my mum really gonna move out, my lifestyle gonna change alot. I need to work, to support myself and boxing. Means lesser time with friends and my gf, dammmmmmnnnn.

I still have that fighting spirit to dream to become the champion, but first I need to earn money or I can't live properly. Damn Singapore, why does our sports scene still so noob. Nabei.

I think my strength comes from my weakness. That's why I wanna be a champion so bad, to prove to people, to my dad and most importantly myself.

Last time as a kid I was a fucking devil. Really. I'll talk more about it tmr or something.

Also I was bullied when i was in Primary 5-6 , and a lil in Sec 1. Yeah.. Sucks to be bullied. I have the power to bully, but I don't like it cause i know being bullied is really sucky. I wanna bully bullies instead! BULLYYYY BEATDOWN!!!! Damnnnn.


Lastly, i reallly love my GF! She can be mature, and also childish at the same time, which i like very much. I like mature women, but i also love it more when they can be childish , coz I am like that too! :P . Too bad we are seperated by politics, But no worries, I'll visit her again this coming June... hehehehehhehehehe.


K, that's all I have in my mind for today. Today I'll just play game, dowan study.


P.S : Thanks for the peeps who reads my blog ! Really appreaciate it. Leave a message if you do visit and read! Thanks :)


- Jakey





I killed a Hollow at 8:14 PM

[My Facebook]
[My Facebook]
Sneak Peak of Jakey: Me name is Jake Wolfy. Me muslim name is: Jamal Al-Din. Me is Filipino. Me is 19 .

[GuoLun-Tree]
[Fahmi-GayFriend]
[BenDan-BB SIAO]
[Junyi-Dog buddy]
[Chia Min-HCM]
[AhChiew-AhPeh]
[Jiayi-BAKAFRIEND]
[Iyann-MAMA<3]
[Rachel-MeiMei<3]
[Eugene-Fighter]
[Eileen-Kitty]]
[Bronson-Uncle<3]]
[Nelia-Sis<3]]
[Katrina-:)]
[Herwan-Clan]
[SarahP.L]
[Sam-C.Commander3]
[Jia Hui]
[Yvonne]
[Rosylyn, GP4]
[Iswirda, GP4]
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5321829883586532205\x26blogName\x3d%5BJ-Key%5D\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://jakeythebaka.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://jakeythebaka.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5521803736165837687', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> JAKEYY! // >> My heart is Fired up! << //